Add an additional wireless Stage Pro-8 Pedalboard to your FXC Switching System. Expandablity with more control.
FXC Stage Pro-8 pedalboard is a patch programmable, expandable controller. This system does not pass audio and sends data commands to control the Stage Pro-8 main looper. FXC switching technology is the most reliable, secure and fastest way to control effects pedals, amplifiers, guitar/audio rack equipment up to 275 feet in wireless range.
The Stage Pro-8 Wireless pedalboard can be powered by either a 9v battery or power supply. The Stage Pro-8 pedalboard weighs around 1lb and is housed in a rugged alumimun chasis. System offers 7 patch programmable switches, master mute, 2 tap tempo that allows artists to set bpm's or for scrolling. The Stage Pro-8 offers both momentary switching and toggle/latch switching.
FXC Wireless Pedalboards are expandable devices which allows for artists to add on additonal FXC wireless controllers. Artists with our system can have more then one location on stage, in a arena, rehearsal space and/or recording studio. FXC systems are used by Professional Guitarist, Bassists, Vocalists, Recording Studios and in live performances. The Stage Pro-8 provides artists a shorter set up and break down time, eliminates snakes/ long cable runs, purifies tone, eliminates tap dancing, power cables and audio cables. Simple setup, turn them (on) and rock.
- Compatible with all FxConnectx Wireless Body Pack Effects Controllers
- FCC certified internal 2.4GHz Custom Proprietary Transmitter Interface.
- 4.2 Billion Security Codes ensures secure operation across the globe
- 275+ wireless range
- FXC Custom “Sync Control” Microprocessor Algorithms ensure accurate timing and synchronization with the wireless main unit.
- Proprietary Failsafe Protection Feature (Audio pass-through during power loss/unit powered off).
- Programmable mode control (Patch, Momentary, or Toggle)
- Remote Dip Switching to set each wireless controller to control specific effects pedals/rig settings.
- Patch programing, scenes and bank memory selections: Eliminate tap dancing.
- TAP feature allows wireless control of tap/tempo features of echo, delay, and looper pedals.
- Easily consolidate commonly stacked/chained effects into groups for quick, one-step switching.
- Eliminates multiple stomps “Tap Dance”.
- Transmitter activity indicator
- 8 tactile switches dedicated to True-Bypass Analog channel control
- 8 tactile switches dedicated to channel control
- 1+ A/B Channel Selector
- Control amp channel switching. A/B, Clean/Dirty, Etc...
- System Audio Mute Switch
- Audio MUTE using our FXC custom “Soft Mute or Hard Mute” system
- 2+ Tap/Tempo Controls
- Rigid lightweight aluminum enclosure.
- Low battery light detection
- Powered by a single 9 volt alkaline battery
- Each unit is assembled by hand and factory tested to the highest standards.
- Made and Engineered in the USA.
- 1 year guaranteed Manufacturing Warranty on parts.
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee